To disable comments on photos or videos that you will post, you can do so by following these instructions.
1. Tap the “Post” button, then tap “Post”.
2. Select the photo or video you want to post. After that, tap the arrow icon on the top right.
3. Next, you can edit the post to be shared. If so, tap the arrow icon on the top right.
4. Please fill in the caption. After that, tap “Advanced Settings”.
5. Tap “Disable Comments”. Then tap the arrow icon on the top left.
6. Tap the “checklist” icon to upload the post.
7. The photo or video is successfully posted with the comments feature disabled.
How to disable comments on old posts
1. Tap the profile picture on the bottom right.
2. Scroll down, then tap the post whose comments you want to disable.
3. Tap the three-dot icon on the top right of the post.
4. Tap “Disable Comments”.
5. The comment has been successfully disabled.
Re-enable Comments on IG Posts
To reactivate comments on IG posts that you hide, you can do so by tapping the three-dot icon at the top right of the post, then tap “Enable Comments”.
By doing this step, the comment feature was successfully reactivated.
Can you disable comments on all IG posts at once?
For some people, it would be great if they could do that. Unfortunately, Instagram does not provide a feature that can disable comments on all IG posts.
So, you can only disable the comment column one by one in each post whose comments you want to hide.
Maybe only up here first for this article. See you in the next post. If there is anything you want to ask, don’t hesitate to comment below.