What do you do to share an Instagram video to your WhatsApp status or your WA story? Is it by taking a screenshot and then putting the link of your Instagram post link there?
If you often do it that way, then from now on, you don’t need to do it anymore. There is an easy way to share Instagram videos on WhatsApp status.
Instagram has now made it easier for you to share Instagram posts to other social media, including WhatsApp, which is also one parent of Facebook INC.
You can simply post videos from Instagram to WA without downloading them first. Not only can you share your posts on WhatsApp, but you can also simply post other people’s posts on your WA stories.
The good thing is that you don’t need to install third-party applications that burden your cellphone. Very interesting, isn’t it?
So how to share Instagram videos to WhatsApp status? Immediately, without waiting any longer, here’s how to share videos from Instagram to WhatsApp status easily:
How to Share Instagram Video to WhatsApp Status
1. The first step you have to do to share Instagram videos to WhatsApp status or to WhatsApp stories is open the video on Instagram that you want to share. Then, click the top-right three dots.
2. Then click “Share to…”.
3. Select “WhatsApp”.
4. Select “My status” to share it directly to your WhatsApp story. In addition to sharing WhatsApp status, you can send the Instagram post to friends or groups on your WhatsApp.
5. Click the send icon at the bottom right to share your WhatsApp story.
6. Before sending videos from Instagram to WhatsApp status, you can edit the caption first. If it’s ok, just click the bottom right send button as shown in the picture below to directly share videos from Instagram to your WhatsApp status.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully sent or uploaded a video from Instagram to your WhatsApp story.
Now your friends on WhatsApp can see your story WA. But, to go directly to your video on Instagram, they must click the IG link as shown in the picture below.
Then your video or your post from Instagram will appear. You have to click once again then your post will open on Instagram.
Now your video on Instagram has been successfully opened by your friends on WhatsApp.
How very easy to share Instagram videos to WhatsApp status or story WA. Although it takes a little longer because you go through several stages first.
So, what about private accounts? Can you share their video posts on WhatsApp status? The answer is yes. You also can share Instagram videos from a padlocked account to a WA story. But, your friends can’t open it if they haven’t followed the account.
That’s a short article that discusses how to share Instagram videos to WhatsApp stories or a WhatsApp status. How have you successfully shared videos from Instagram to WhatsApp stories?
If there are problems or other obstacles, please leave them in the comments column below. Don’t forget to share this article. Thank you, and hopefully, it will be useful.